The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom Skinner just called with great news! Unfortunatley I can't say yes to getting an elise until next summer due to my lease on a boxster. I wish I could say yes, but its just not in the cards.

(Unless someone knows how to get out of my lease with no charge to me :) swaplease is not an option due to the way porsche does leasing. It is done in august.)

Oh well, I am sure this will make someone else happy at least.

Scot

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just wondering what the specs and price was. Tom just left me a message about it but my other desposit already made it to port.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure, thought it was my deposit for building a car, but then again I might have been wrong. No matter, I still cant take the vehicle just yet.

Scot

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Evl said:
I just got the call from tom, so he's made it past #88 now. Anyway, he has a silver and titanium with touring and hardtop. I didn't ask what he wanted, but anyway, if these specs catch your fancy, call up chriswell.
Glad to hear that he's offering to list members first. I guess I'll see if he makes it as far as #104...

ed

·
Registered
104 Posts
Tom called me too - but he knows I want LSS. I also want to wait out the winter. He mentioned something like MSRP +5k - he might get it if he parks it next to one of the Lambo's.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts