The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
...the only thing i have to say is that if you EVER decide to sell it you have to call or email me first!!!

Thats my next car, an Atom! decided that about a year ago.

congrats!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I should say that Mr. Woolery is (if I may be so bold) a friend of mine from the Atom Forum, where I post under my real name, Matt F. (Sadly, my parents couldn't afford more letters to complete my last name. ;) )

His car is going to look absolutely sick in all black. Sinister is too mild of a word for it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Smiles said:
I should say that Mr. Woolery is (if I may be so bold) a friend of mine from the Atom Forum, where I post under my real name, Matt F. (Sadly, my parents couldn't afford more letters to complete my last name. ;) )

His car is going to look absolutely sick in all black. Sinister is too mild of a word for it.
Perhaps the word to describe it might be "Batmobile"? :evil: :shift: rotfl

·
Registered
323 Posts
Something very funny

Hi Elisians

In case you want to smile you should visit that site:

http://forum.atomclub.com

Especially the area dedicated for American Atom lovers, the ideal place to meet the relative distributors, dealers and in the case of the USA, the manufacturer. :clap:

But be careful before posting there. It’s somehow dangerous in case you dare to ask some technical questions, which are relatively easy to answer.
The main shark in this pond is easy to identify but there are still some others hidden in deep blue sea. :crazyeyes

With satirical greetings from Germany

PS
I love this Forum because it’s very different and really informative. :bow:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ruediger said:
Hi Elisians

In case you want to smile you should visit that site:

http://forum.atomclub.com

Especially the area dedicated for American Atom lovers, the ideal place to meet the relative distributors, dealers and in the case of the USA, the manufacturer. :clap:

But be careful before posting there. It’s somehow dangerous in case you dare to ask some technical questions, which are relatively easy to answer.
The main shark in this pond is easy to identify but there are still some others hidden in deep blue sea. :crazyeyes

With satirical greetings from Germany

PS
I love this Forum because it’s very different and really informative. :bow:
:rolleyes:
Riiight...
:rolleyes:

Reudiger ---> -poke- <---folks at the Atom forum

·
Registered
323 Posts
also for Terry

<post removed because it was pointless>

Hi Bruce

I doubt you already red Jung Chang and Jon Halliday`s Mao biography though
your censorship reminds me the Chinese methods and Mao who also hated Satiros.

But if the kids in your Kindergarten like it---- ?

It`s not my business here and you are allowed to protect yours.

Bye Buy Atoms

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
mr.woolery said:
Reudiger ---> -poke- <---folks at the Atom forum
Enough said.

I love the "Batmobile" idea. Perhaps I should mention this on the Atom Forum, but there's a really neat 3M reflective tape that shows black under normal lighting, but reflects white against headlights. Police cars use it. It might be helpful on your Atom, Mr. Woolery, in low-light conditions.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Smiles said:
I love the "Batmobile" idea. Perhaps I should mention this on the Atom Forum, but there's a really neat 3M reflective tape that shows black under normal lighting, but reflects white against headlights. Police cars use it. It might be helpful on your Atom, Mr. Woolery, in low-light conditions.
That sounds like a good idea! I'll look into it. :clap:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
why did you guys have to post here...for the past week I havent been able to stop thinking about the atom...I even emailed them to see if they knew anything about registering in NY :drool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
And I was also thinking about inserting aluminum triangles into the frame, as a way of reducing some wind buffeting, and in a way that might look better than the plexiglas sides:

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
nice, but where can you use it?

I like the idea of this car for track days, but with its minimal rollover protection, what organization is going to let you play with them? (I'm talking DE's, not sanctioned racing events for which I expect the answer is none.) I have a hard enough time getting the Elise in with the likes of the local BMWCCA with a full 4pt rollover bar! :huh:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Smiles,

Do you plan to license the Atom in PA?

I'm also a PA resident and was wondering what PA rules/regs were like.

Knowing that the Atom could be licensed for the street in PA might just make me think real hard about this...

Thanks,
Jim

21 - 40 of 51 Posts