The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a used custom made four-piece wheel, tire, and front-spacer set from my 1994 Lotus Esprit S4. Ready to mount and run as-is! This combination will hub-centrically fit stock Esprits built ‘94 or later, and is size compatible with the Brembo Big Brake kit.

Wheels:
o Brand: Aristo Forged
o Type: Sport 14, Custom Finish, One Piece (Monoblock) Forged Aluminum, Y-Spoke
o Dimensions: 18x9_Front, 19x11_Rear
o Center-Bore Requirement: 58mm_Front, 60mm_Rear
o Bolt Pattern: 5x108mm
o Front Spacers (optional): H&R 5035582 TRAK+

Tires:
o Brand: Hankook
o Type: Ventus V12 Evo (K110) High Performance Tires
o Front: 235/40ZR18 95Y
o Rear: 305/30ZR19 102Y

Why am I selling?: Swapping out this wheel set for another (reverting to stock look).
Direct message me if you are interested in price(/OBO) and the URL to the eBay auction.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Please follow marketplace rules. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

·
7,598 Posts
Thanks for adding the photos. GLWS.

San

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale? I tried to send you a pm but it kept getting denied.

@Zulf S4,
Yes, this complete set is still for sale. Given my account cannot yet accept PMs, you can find this listing on eBay under the same product name/descriptor. You can then send me a private message/offer through eBay (my eBay user name is "complex_mentality"). The Lotus Talk Marketplace rules do not allow me to post the eBay link directly.

He doesn't have enough posts to receive PMs. @SilverLining

San

@oldmansan
Due to the restriction on my account to receive PMs (until I make 5 posts in total), I am unable to appropriately discuss availability and pricing as indicated by marketplace rule #4. Could you suggest an alternative solution in the meanwhile? Thanks.

·
7,598 Posts
@Zulf S4,
Yes, this complete set is still for sale. Given my account cannot yet accept PMs, you can find this listing on eBay under the same product name/descriptor. You can then send me a private message/offer through eBay (my eBay user name is "complex_mentality"). The Lotus Talk Marketplace rules do not allow me to post the eBay link directly.

@oldmansan
Due to the restriction on my account to receive PMs (until I make 5 posts in total), I am unable to appropriately discuss availability and pricing as indicated by marketplace rule #4. Could you suggest an alternative solution in the meanwhile? Thanks.
I PM'd the link to Zulf S4 last night.

Solutions would be to add an email, a phone number or make 3 more posts.

San

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@oldmansan
Have the forum moderators considered adding a PM option for users to selectively choose which accounts (with less than 5 posts) to be able to receive PMs/replies from?
This would allow all qualified (+5 posts) users to initiate and send messages to new accounts of interest, while preventing spam PMs from new bot/false accounts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
@oldmansan

Have the forum moderators considered adding a PM option for users to selectively choose which accounts (with less than 5 posts) to be able to receive PMs/replies from?

This would allow all qualified (+5 posts) users to initiate and send messages to new accounts of interest, while preventing spam PMs from new bot/false accounts.

That certainly would be nice

·
7,598 Posts
@oldmansan
The moderators don't actually act as administrators for the website. Qualified users aren't necessarily safe, they've just made a certain amount of posts.

San

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Are these still avail?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts