The Lotus Cars Community banner

Should we form a Washington Chapter of AFCC?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Form something non military related.

Votes: 3 60.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I been thinking, maybe we should open a chapter here? Great group of guys on armedforcescarclub.com with people from every branch of service,with veterans and part timers alike. There is a ton of car enthusiasts on Fort Lewis alone and we could use it as a tool to convert soldiers who are ricers as well and don't even realize it. As we all know, ricers, domestic or import give all us enthusiasts a bad name. As the weather warms up I like to get involved with car meets, drives, shows, track events, tuning events. We had a militaryish car club in Kentucky, we would meet up several times a week just to hang out as friends and work on each others cars, hell I even took my Evo to the drag strip a few times cause that's what was offered in that area for track. I want to achieve a similar goal here. Hell we don't even have to exclude non military, we don't have to have stickers on our cars but we can get some t-shirts made or something.. Trevor could be like event coordinator cause he knows whats always going on and we could vote on what when/if we get enough people to hook up. Lets here what you washintonians think?:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
AFCC

...it's like USAA without the benefits... ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...it's like USAA without the benefits... ;)
:rolleyes: Most benefits from CC's are worthless anyway. Yay BMW club gives me a discount on Italian suits I'd never buy in the first place! I rather be hangin out with a group of gear heads then trolling on forums during my free time.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i'm just teasing...

...are there many bases up in washington to support such an endeavor?..san antonio's overflowing with servicemen, so i'm surprised i'd never heard of AFCC until this thread, but upon closer investigation it appears to be a more of a moderately new web-based group rather than an established organisation with geographical chapters...

...nothing at all wrong with trying to develop it into something more substantial, though - best of fortune in your efforts...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts