The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am inclined to believe that in the years to come the Federal Elise will be a car remembered as a watershed. Therefore it’s reasonable to think that it will be collectable in the future. How cool would it be for Arnie to sign the dash or something for the people that have the first model year that comes to the states? I know that I would pay extra, maybe $500 bucks or so to have his signature on it.

Justin Cutler

Ps. The picture next to my post is from when I was picking up one of my new toys that had just arrived in port. On my way home from Charleston I stopped by Lotus USA to look at the Elise. To this day I remain impressed with Arnie and feel I have an outstanding debt to be paid to him

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Fingers crossed, I hope we can get him to come to LOG, if so he'll sign anything you like probably (except maybe blank checks!)
Chris

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Fingers crossed, I hope we can get him to come to LOG, if so he'll sign anything you like probably (except maybe blank checks!)
Chris
Maybe if it is a blank LCU check:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
ahem :no:

Doesn't Arnie deserve the FIRST U.S. Elise?

I Can't think off any one more appropriate. Someone can bump me 1 spot. Only one.

-Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts