The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Ridgemanron said:
P.S. - I've heard through the grapevine that 'Arnie's Army' is going to march on Hethel and
set fire to their purchase orders, thereby cancelling their Elises
Setting fire to the purchase orders would never work, because we all know that Lotus uses a state of the art, globally networked computer system to track all the orders. Oh wait a sec, that was a movie I watched, never mind. It's true then, we're all...DOOMED. ;)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Ridgemanron said:
'What pot'? This pot
has exploded with sh....t flying all over the place from all the 'spinning'...I mean
'stirring' going on already. P.S. - I've heard through the grapevine that 'Arnie's
Army' is going to march on Hethel and
set fire to their purchase orders, thereby cancelling their Elises from the truly responsible party for his ouster. That will show them how solidarity is done!
Curious what it is you're smoking.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Need4Speed said:
Curious what it is you're smoking.
- I can guarantee you it isn't anywhere near as brain-retardent as the stuff you undoubtedly take regularly which, incidently, has already
done its damage.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Ridgemanron said:
- I can guarantee you it isn't anywhere near as brain-retardent as the stuff you undoubtedly take regularly which, incidently, has already
done its damage.
Is this a pic from the Ridge youth;)

What color is that bus:D

Why can't we all just get along:( Peace love...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Patricko said:
Is this a pic from the Ridge youth;)

What color is that bus:D

Why can't we all just get along:( Peace love...
I see some underlying portions of schoolbus yellow.
Patricko knows it has a soothing effect on Ridgeman and wisely posted it for that reason. 'la-la-la-la, give love a chance......, even the ones who are nothing but %$#! Bozos!!!'

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ridgemanron said:

Patricko knows it has a soothing effect on Ridgeman and wisely posted it for that reason.
Eddie Haskell knows that when you start referring to yourself in the 3rd person that you're offically "mental"...;)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Ridgemanron said:
done its damage.
Classy...

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

Rest well.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.