The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone in the Bay Area (CA) have an arqray single tip exhuast system. I've been trying to find someone with the system equiped so I can actually get a hear of the system in person rather than having to make a decision based on web clips. Thanks to anyone who can assist me.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I'm sure someone will come forward...good luck with your mods :D.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a larini with SE tips on 07 exige S if you're interested...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i definately would be interested in hearing your larini if you wouldn't mind. the more informed i am before i make my decision the better. where abouts are you from, the bay area?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I have one, but I'm in San Antonio. Take your exhaust system completely off and drive around. That is basically how it sounds and I love it.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I've HEARD Chotto's..........it's $#@*&% LOUD !!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
i think agentxxx has arqray but double tip? not positive though

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
They don't make a single tip?

I have the dual if you're interested (I'm in the SF/Bay Area), but to be honest, I hear the SC more than I do the exhaust.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
They don't make a single tip?

I have the dual if you're interested (I'm in the SF/Bay Area), but to be honest, I hear the SC more than I do the exhaust.
I still have the stock exhaust...and I LOVE the supercharger sound of the Exige S. :D But, I am interested in hearing other exhausts to get an idea of what might be possible with my car.

On a side note, I went to a track day at Sears Point (oh sorry...Infineon) and I was really impressed at how quiet the Elises and Exiges were on the track. Lots of other loud cars would go by, then a whoosh as an Elise or Exige flew by...it was actually pretty cool.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
i think agentxxx has arqray but double tip? not positive though
I have the double.

Try serebo1 in LA. That's who inspired me. I heard it in person and was sold. I didn't like the exposed look, hence I went for the double tip with euro grill. I still think Alan's is better than mine. It's loud and deeper.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Come by and check mine out. I like it better than the Arqray.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
OK cat goes back on tomorrow. Every passenger gets an ear to ear grin and bistanders are just plain getting the livin $h%t scared out of them.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts