Not the admin anymore
11,952 Posts
Hillbillies have feelings too.....

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
turbo2nr said:
Randy, I guess you did not like my link to the song with great harmony? Not a single curse word, no nudes.....still deleated!! OH well, you're t3h boss.

Sorry, I got a complaint about it. I did not have time to look at it, so temporarily moved it, just in case. I will move it back. :)

·
Not the admin anymore
11,952 Posts
No, there is no rule banning gun discussion. There are several current threads. What you posted was basically an ad attempting to sell your gun, under the guise of 'wondering how do I go about selling a gun'. Now I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'll bet if you look around, you could find a gun forum and ask them there. We're not going to turn this forum into a marketplace for guns. The Marketplace is limited to cars, parts and related items. And before I'm accused of being anti-gun, you're wrong.

·
Registered
956 Posts
No, there is no rule banning gun discussion. There are several current threads. What you posted was basically an ad attempting to sell your gun, under the guise of 'wondering how do I go about selling a gun'. Now I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'll bet if you look around, you could find a gun forum and ask them there. We're not going to turn this forum into a marketplace for guns. The Marketplace is limited to cars, parts and related items. And before I'm accused of being anti-gun, you're wrong.
I hate to say this, but in this case you're flat out incorrect. I literally want advice on a good place to sell a firearm. I only know of one online forum for California...Calguns, but that is for people who mostly already own a gun...not in the market.

There is no "guise" in my thread. I posted my question here because I own a Lotus and this my preferred discussion forum.

I won't accuse you of being anti-gun any faster than you'll accuse me of abusing these forums. Take a look at my past posts...have I ever tried selling anything here? If I can't turn to my peers for advice where can I turn?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts