The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this article today. Thought it was funny but also cool the Lotus Exige was included in the list. I certainly don't think the stock Exige qualifies as "too fast for the road" as I find it quite easy to drive with very manageable power. Matter of opinion I guess

Yahoo!

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts
Came across this article today. Thought it was funny but also cool the Lotus Exige was included in the list. I certainly don't think the stock Exige qualifies as "too fast for the road" as I find it quite easy to drive with very manageable power. Matter of opinion I guess

Yahoo!

I read the article this morning and laughed myself.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Hells yes Jetbug!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
yeah, you didn't know that? LOL

·
Registered
339 Posts
they say the lotus is turbocharged...:huh:
Well, the Hennessey Venom GT is. Perhaps they were getting them mixed up. -eek-

Cheers.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I enjoy reading the comments on ANY Yahoo story. I read the comments, then I think about the people that I see roaming around Walmart or at water parks and then it all makes sense.

As for fast - I haven't seen the stats, but my buddy sent me the partics of the new Z06 that is being displayed at the Chicago Auto Show. Has something like 640 horsepower. That's stupid fast.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts

Yahoo!
Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts