The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Artie's Beautiful black car is finally for sale!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  THECARREAPER 
#1 ·
Hello all!
We just posted Artie B's former black stealth 1989 Esprit on the Marketplace.
We put a new motor in as the old one was toast.
Check it out!

Randy

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
She is off to a new home.

Thank you everyone for your input.

We will be looking for a new project.

We did just complete an engine rebuild and will list that for sale in the coming days.

Randy and Tom
Let me be the first (or one of the first) to say thanks for getting these machines back on the road and rescued from extinction! :up::UK:

#15 ·
Thank you Randy. I spoke to Artie last night and will take great care of the car. I hope my Ferrari 328 does not start acting up now that there is competition in the garage! Artie did a great job at communicating his time and history with the car. This is my third Esprit. Please let me know when my former green / tan Esprit is available / for sale as I know someone here who wants one.

**If anyone knows where I may find a glass roof panel and some "regular" front turn signal lenses please post or PM me. Thanks. Michael **

#16 ·
**If anyone knows where I may find a glass roof panel and some "regular" front turn signal lenses please post or PM me. Thanks. Michael **
Congrats!

For the sunroof, there were some on ebay lately, might check there for it and the lenses, might have to expand search or start out at

ebay.co.uk

or try SJ Sportscars out of the UK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.