The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

Im new to this forum and am planning to frequently share my developments. Here is a rendering of an elise.

Performed using digital and traditional media.

Premium Member
Welcome aboard. Nice work. FYI, unless it's raining the wiper should be on the other side, if it's the Federal Elise. Very cool.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good, are you going to be offering any more colors & he Exige model? Looks pretty tiny on the wall in those rooms lol
Yeah, zazzle's way of showing the print isnt as good as I would like. I'll post a bigger print and put it on this forum. As for the color, because it is in a day setting and there are different hughes it'll take too long to do variations. What color are you looking for? Maybe I can do a commision of your ride.

Registered
Yeah, zazzle's way of showing the print isnt as good as I would like. I'll post a bigger print and put it on this forum. As for the color, because it is in a day setting and there are different hughes it'll take too long to do variations. What color are you looking for? Maybe I can do a commision of your ride.
I have an Aspen White Exige..

Registered
Awesome work. If i were to provide you with a high quality picture of my car could you render it into a poster of it driving on the autobahn or something similar? I would contract you for these services. I am also open to samples and ideas. I want to frame it and hang it in my office at work.

Registered
Awesome work. If i were to provide you with a high quality picture of my car could you render it into a poster of it driving on the autobahn or something similar? I would contract you for these services. I am also open to samples and ideas. I want to frame it and hang it in my office at work. So it needs to look high quality and classy.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliment.
Yeah I can definately do something nice for you. I emailed you some details.

Gamera The Atomic Turtle
Looks good, are you going to be offering any more colors & he Exige model? Looks pretty tiny on the wall in those rooms lol
if you selkect the 5' x 3' option - it gets bigger!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts