The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally mounted the SSR's tonight, but got finished late so I couldnt take any good sunlight pictures. But anyway, I know sevral people have asked so here they are on the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rims are dirty with handprints etc from putting tires on em, and the lighting is terrible ...so I'll try and get some more pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Thanks for the pics Jenn - beautiful car and wheels

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
Jenn the car and wheels look wonderful!

FWIW I have had good results with Rejex on my wheels. Brake dust can't really stick to it so keeping things clean is much easier - no more harsh chemicals. Just water mostly.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>Stan, where can I find the center caps that you have on your black wheels?<<

The black wheels are SSR comps with Esprit wheel badges. The OD of those badges matches up well with the ID of the bore on the SSRs. Out back I am still fiddling around but for now have a black SSR cap with the same Lotus badge glued onto it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks, are they 2" dia.? I need new ones for the wheels of my Elan (M100) The dealer tells me they are not available. Are they wrong? Thanks again.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
Have one with me...just measured...it's about 2 7/16 inch. LTS badges are a bit over 2 inches measured at the base of the plastic mount and a bit under 2 inches at the badge, FWIW.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Wow that looks nice Jenn, I thought you bought some Hoosier autocross tires, did you mount those on the stock wheels?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts