The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
nxm150 said:
What a crappy salesman. I spoke to Mike last Saturday and he said he would call me when they got it in. WHATEVER!! I couldn't have made it out during the week anyways.
Hey give me a call, Mike is gone for the weekend(crappy salesman :cool: ). I will have the car there Sat. and most of next week, and if you want the top off just ask, takes only 10 seconds!
Curt Brown
Ascot Imported Cars
#2 on the Elise list !!!!

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
CBRE said:
Hey give me a call, Mike is gone for the weekend(crappy salesman :cool: ). I will have the car there Sat. and most of next week, and if you want the top off just ask, takes only 10 seconds!
Curt Brown
Ascot Imported Cars
Now that is a good salesperson! :)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Curt,

Thanks for the ride - one piece of info the other people on the list might want: How long is the list at Ascot?

Ps - Thought you were heading to LOG?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Twelve people on the list. I drove to Grove City Wed night(55 miles) with my wife, she said there is no way in hell we are driving five hours in that car to NY, oh well, I will have more fun this weekend running arund in it!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
CBRE said:
Curt Brown
Ascot Imported Cars

Curt, thanks for the reply and offer. I think I will pass on it. I don't want to see the car in person cause that will make me want to buy the car even more.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts