The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized there's this large community of would-be elise owners in the states. It's a shame they're not selling the mkI here :rolleyes:

Anyhow here's a link to a large collection of Elise videos on the circuit (Zhuhai, Macau etc) as well as videos of upcoming conversions, engine swaps etc:

http://elise.pinkcore.com

Amongst of there's a very special video of the 50th Macau GP (Roadsport Championship) in which About 8 elises (mkI, mkII and a 340R) participated. The Roadsport Championship is one of the special events organized to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Macau GP. It is the first time Lotus Elises have rubbed tarmac on the Macau circuit, and as such is an experience highly cherished by all members of the Hong Kong Lotus Club. The Elises, in various tunes, achieved phenomenal lap times given the lack of familiarity with the circuit, despite the cars gearing towards fast road or the Zhuhai circuit.

You can find the video here:

http://elise.pinkcore.com/video/macau/index.asp

Thanks and any feedback welcome!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I think someone is trying to sell us a video download...he might have mentioned that it is not free before he pumped it up:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are 2 that will cost you, the other 100+ are free, click and go and not a membership driven site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh and if you think somebody would do a full coverage of a macau race event and bung it on the net in high res format for free then perhaps I'm misunderstanding something and I apologize in advance.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
eRode said:
oh and if you think somebody would do a full coverage of a macau race event and bung it on the net in high res format for free then perhaps I'm misunderstanding something and I apologize in advance.
I am sure it is a wonderful event but what I guess you are saying is that you are trying to sell it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts