The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
What would you guys think of a Aspen white Spyder? :eek:

Neil
Sounds awesome. It's like Porsche Motorsports ethos of always manufacturing and delivering the car in its pure form - including white-only paint.

Keep it white and black and I don't think you could go wrong (white with white wheels?!?!?)

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Sounds awesome. It's like Porsche Motorsports ethos of always manufacturing and delivering the car in its pure form - including white-only paint.

Keep it white and black and I don't think you could go wrong (white with white wheels?!?!?)
I like this idea... a lot! :nanner:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Neil

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Anyone here remember those days when white was the most desirable color for the 05 cars? Then it was ground-shaking news when someone got their hands on an 06 colour palette and low and behold, white was finally on the menu!

Didn't someone get an OEW 05 specially made for them too?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Actually i am not like OEW because is yellowing as colour ..

Take a look a directly compare of AW and OEW from an excursion of our Lockal club yesterday somewhere in Greece ....

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pictures:

1-Red leather interiors (and the European cockpit with alcantara Trim)
2-Nurburgring (the Old Nordslcheife)
3-Nurburgring (Near the Brunchen corner with a friend's Yellow Speedster)
4-Vallelunga Circuit (near Rome)
5-Trip on the snow with a friend's Exige GT

·
Registered
24 Posts
@ ciavatta .

Exige with A048 on snow ??????

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW
Yes, it's Carletto's car (from Yellowelise.org, I think You know what i'm talking about... ;))

I can tell the Exige Gt, with 048, Ohlins and LSD on the snow go very, very well. Incredible, but absolutly true.
Also my 111R, with thin 175 front wheels, feels very good on the snow. I was very surpised!

Greetings from Italy!

I hope to see you and your Greek friends in Rijeka next Winter! :)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
off topic ,

can you post me by PM or email more infos in English about Rijeka in order to organise our Greek club better ?

Thanks mate
cheers

21 - 40 of 87 Posts