The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have not seen this color in person, but it appear fairly bright white in pics. Can anyone describe the color? Is it yellow or cream in any way? Flat white or metalic looking?

Thanks!
+anthony

·
Registered
389 Posts
My 06 Aspen White Elise -

I always think of it as a 'winter white'. it isn't a brash, sharp, bright white. it is just muted enough to make it look classy, not so much that it makes it look dirty or off-white. it does have a metallic sheen to it, but it doesn't stand right out as metallic.

More pics probably don't help, but here are a couple of mine. I think the one below is particularly helpful in seeing the color.

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Definantly not yellow, it really is a bright white imo - stands out, but not overpowering

I like the looks, especially on an exige with that black rear wing...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Also, no yellow or cream look to it at all. Just a slightly softened white.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
The metallic aspect of it looked bluish to me, very subtle though. Great color. Definitely not yellow in any way I could discern.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all! And the Red Interior looks great in your car drchris1!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
If you're avoiding a yellowy colour, don't get Old English White. Although it wasn't officially sold in the US, I think one or two came out of the custom shop and made it to the States as late '05s or early '06s.

Anyone else remember the days when white was the most sought-after colour 3 or 4 years ago?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
White like the Lexus White pearl, but with less pearl. Its crisp white, not like a cream, and just enough pearl to make it shiny blue in the sun(but nowhere near as blue as the lexus)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts