The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm on my first week of ownership with an '07 Exige and trying to sort out the modifications the prior owner employed. In doing so, I've found an 2-wire male connector (green/white and black) coming from the harness (at cylinder 1) that is unattached. Any ideas?

Thanks much,

Gene

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After more digging it appears that the charcoal canister and eval loss system was removed. Thinking this might be the purge control solenoid connector?

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
I'm nearly certain it has to do with the canister / evap system. Mine has the connector hanging loose as well.

I couldn't find the wiring color codes in the manual though. According to it the wire should be Green/Pink or LightGreen/Pink.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm nearly certain it has to do with the canister / evap system. Mine has the connector hanging loose as well.

I couldn't find the wiring color codes in the manual though. According to it the wire should be Green/Pink or LightGreen/Pink.
Thank you! I peeled back the insulation a bit and the wires are black/orange and green/possibly pink, so I think that's correct.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts