The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked up my second hand 111S on Saturday from the dealer. 2002, 16,000 miles, Ardent Red, upgraded Sports Exhaust system..

Being an existing S1 owner I thought I had a pretty good idea of what I was getting myself into.. but bloody hell its fast! I drove out of the dealer and noticed immediately that 1st gear is a lot shorter than in my S1 (I topped out the revs)

Had a great drive up from the country to London (got lots of tourists taking pictures of the car in central London, whilst the locals looked on un approvingly!)

I am loving the fact that the roof takes about 15 seconds to put on (as opposed to the 5 minute job the older S1 version was). Also the seals are a lot better (its typical I pick the car up and it rains). I have to say that I love the deep rumbling noise that Bell and Colville have produced from that exhaust.. sounds v meaty!

I have the same awesome feeling about this car as I did three yearsago with the original.. Heres to another 3 years of happy motoring!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Congrats mate. What color interior? Alcantera or not?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS:clap: now get off the computer and DRIVE:D :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has black alcantera interior.. I am desperate to drive it! (being in the office when I know its sitting outside my flat under a mile away is annoying)

I will get some pics and post them soon as!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts