The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been pestering some of you with Loti for safe for almost a year now. Finally the stars alighned and mine came up for sale on eBay here locallaly.

Specs:

2005 Elise Black on Black on Black (on Black). This car was supposed to have the silver Elise wheels but apparently there was a shortage so it got the Exige wheels.

275 HP ForcedFed turbo with accusump otherwise your basic Elise with Touring and Sport packs. Scary fast.

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
What a great place to have one, too. I would love to drive the back road to Santa Fe (through Madrid) in my Elise.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats! Glad to see some one else for NM. People here just freak out when they see
an Elise because they are so rare here.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I've been pestering some of you with Loti for safe for almost a year now. Finally the stars alighned and mine came up for sale on eBay here locallaly.
Hi Greg -

Welcome to the elite crowd of owners! :D Congratulations on the new car. :up:

I have to share Tracktimeplz's point of view...you'll get used to the performance quickly. It'll never be boring, though. I have the Katana on my car and it is sooo nice to wring 'er out to the redline (and I look for every opportunity).

Best gift you can give yourself now that you've got the car: take a driver's school -- HPDE -- at the track (there's a nice one a little west of town) and spend some safe time getting used to all the car has and learn how to control it before you use it unwisely on the road. And, have fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts