3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just a few more

Attachments

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
and now after uploading i realize i left them in adobe rgb so the colors may be a tad dull. but hey... ain't gonna redo them

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Beautiful automobiles! Thank you for the great coverage. ....now I feel homesick!

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,642 Posts
We had a good turn out from the Lotus community with 16 various cars attending. Its a shame that the oldest one there was a late 80s Esprit. I would have loved to seen a Seven, an Elan, a Europa or an Elite.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Great pics Mick and LotusLust. Sorry I did not say hello LotusLust. I am not good at meeting new people.
David, I hope that ride back on 53 was not too far for you. From Exit 14 down 400 up 75 and over to Rome was about 85-90 miles. Taking 53 back was about the same milage for us. Hope the Dragon was a good ride for you guys. Adam.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Peel!!

anyone got pics of that black/blue Exige from the back?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah, i was not there very long. just hopped out and did a circuit of the field to gawk and shoot pictures. i was pretty unsocial because i had to be back here before 5 that afternoon. the drive back through menlo and mentone was interesting as there was a balloon fest in menlo and a rhododendron festival in mentone. there was a smart car parked on the roadside in mentone but i was too rushed to turn around to snap photos

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Beauttifullll!!!!

Very innovative designs...love the Peel!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ah well, just one from the rear. atrocious light so the top is blown out but you can get an idead of what it looks like. the trailing edge blue is about the correct color

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great day for a drive and a show!

Paula and I had a great time at the show. The ride over 140 from Roswell is always a treat - much better than sitting in construction traffic on I-75.

Wish I had a Peel to park next to my Elise. That was too funny. The original Smart car. rotfl

1 - 18 of 18 Posts