The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Well, I will try and keep this short as I don't want to bore you with the details at this time. As the title of the thread indicates, I got a good sized spiderweb crack (12" X 6") in my windshield around my rear view mirror area. :wallbang: I talked with the insurance company and they said that I could choose where to go or use one of their recommended repair centers in the area.

Due to having to have the Steering Rack replaced, I was thinking of just bringing it to LOA and getting everything done in one shot; however, I am not sure how much LOA is going to jack up the price. Even though a price hike should not be of a concern (due to me having to pay my deductible anyway), I do not feel like starting a big hassle with my insurance company if LOA's price is too high (sorry for rambling on, but it is Monday morning and I am still a bit groggy from the weekend).

So, if LOA is not an option (I am not even sure if they do their own glass repair or farm it out to another shop), does anyone have any recommendations as to a good windshield repair shop in the area? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Cletus

1 - 1 of 1 Posts