The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a stock 2006 Lotus Elise. It has the sport package, touring package, alpine stereo, carpeting, leather seats, diamond pattern seats, leather shift knob, power windows, locks, security system, starshield, etc.

16K original miles. hard top option included. No scratches or dents. Back tires have 10 miles on them. Front brakes and rotors are new. Never tracked.

VIN # avail on request for serious buyer. I have a 135 I and planning to get a 911 turbo, no room for the Lotus.

Price is $38K.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Front brakes and rotors are new. Never tracked.
Why the new brakes and rotors after so few miles if it hasn't been tracked? what is just an upgrade?

Does it have limited slip?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why the new brakes and rotors after so few miles if it hasn't been tracked? what is just an upgrade?

Does it have limited slip?
The front brakes wore out before 14K miles and dug into the rotors which needed replaced. I replaced rather than resurface.

I have no time to track a car. The brakes were a big dissapointment. I was shocked to see how fast they wore out. The factory tires in the back wore out in 5,000 miles as well.

David

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
sounds familiar I scratched up one of my rotors when the pad wore out, but not bad enough that it needed to be replaced. Just threw on new pads and those smooth out the rotor scratches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts