The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want you all to know if you do business with ATL lotus dealership, they are stand up people. My shippers found a 10 inch scratch on the rim (car was driven only 9 miles during it's warranty visit) and the dealership immediately replaced that rim with a brand new one...no questions or arguing....now that's the way to treat the customer. I highly recommend them for your service/purchase needs..:)
parts needed took a week to arrive....software updates x 2 also needed....all is well.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Still have the old rim? It isn't a 19" (front) forged wheel by any chance? I bent mine and was planning on having all my diamond cuts powdercoated after I replace the bent one :D

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Still have the old rim? It isn't a 19" (front) forged wheel by any chance? I bent mine and was planning on having all my diamond cuts powdercoated after I replace the bent one :D
it's the gloss black rim 19/20s but they kept it...so sorry. :( (and it's a front)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I had a similar experience with the Atlanta dealership when one of their new guys had my car washed without my prior permission and used an acidic wheel cleaner on my anodized LSS wheels.

The finish was ruined, but they didn't bat an eye sending them off to an anodizing shop I found in the Baltimore area that did MIL Standard anodized finishes for refinishing at their expense. I guess I could have asked for a new set, but I was happy with this solution.

Brian and his team have always done what it takes to do the right thing, with little or no quibbling.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a similar experience with the Atlanta dealership when one of their new guys had my car washed without my prior permission and used an acidic wheel cleaner on my anodized LSS wheels.

The finish was ruined, but they didn't bat an eye sending them off to an anodizing shop I found in the Baltimore area that did MIL Standard anodized finishes for refinishing at their expense. I guess I could have asked for a new set, but I was happy with this solution.

Brian and his team have always done what it takes to do the right thing, with little or no quibbling.
awesome! it was the right thing to do for you...yes Brian and Crystal have a great team and Crystal kept up with every detail pertaining to my car and what was done to her...
customer service is important!

·
Illegal Alien
5,261 Posts
Good to hear that you were treated right. Ultimately survival depends on dealers like this. We will put up with a number of glitchs if the dealer can fix and stands by his work and occasional mistakes.

Thumbs up to Lotus of Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
When are we going to the track?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Funny how you posted this as I was at the dealer while this happened. I was going to post and see if anyone on this board owned the white evora with black wrap :).

As an addition to what ravenred said, yes Atlanta lotus has been wonderful to me too. They never blink an eye at any request. Of course this lotus dealership is also an Aston Martin, Lamborghini, and McLaren authorized dealer/servicer so they have a lot of high profile customers.

I spent about half an hour talking to the couple shipping your car ravenred. They appear to be stand up people and their customers are their #1 priority. Although I have never used them, I got their business card and would probably use them if I needed a vehicle shipped.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes, as Julian mentioned customer service is imperative for the survival of Lotus. This is an easy say to keep current customers and possibly bring in additional customers. Ravenred post a photo of your car of us!

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funny how you posted this as I was at the dealer while this happened. I was going to post and see if anyone on this board owned the white evora with black wrap :).

As an addition to what ravenred said, yes Atlanta lotus has been wonderful to me too. They never blink an eye at any request. Of course this lotus dealership is also an Aston Martin, Lamborghini, and McLaren authorized dealer/servicer so they have a lot of high profile customers.

I spent about half an hour talking to the couple shipping your car ravenred. They appear to be stand up people and their customers are their #1 priority. Although I have never used them, I got their business card and would probably use them if I needed a vehicle shipped.
OH WOW! you were there? how awesome is that...yes they handled it very well being that i didn't buy the car there and it was just warranty work. I am most grateful to my shippers for finding the damaged rim..(i gave them a nice tip!), if the car would have left there without this being noticed, i would have been SOL..
As for my shippers, they are awesome! it was the 2nd time i've used them, they are reasonably priced, extremely reliable and actually care about your car. They mostly ship exotics and classics and have handled a lot of celebrities transports...lambos/bentleys etc.. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to ship a vehicle. I made a friend in them...super nice folks. :) I am glad you got their card!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts