The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Friends!

I posted a similiar message like this a few months ago and things worked out really well, so here I am again.

I moved from South Florida to Orance County about 2 months ago with my 05 Elise and left a bunch of tools and jack stands, back there as well as a group of "car friends" that had a pleothora of knowledge and good times doing projects together.

I just got my Vision Function exhaust and rear panel delete and I'm fairly confident with the mechanics of how to install it, but I'm looking for an extra set of hands, and some tools and maybe someone that's got the expierence of doing an exhaust install on a lotus before and most importantly motiviation of someone to do this project with.

Our fellow L.T. member that helped with my last project was super helpful and nice and it was cool doign the project with him but it's not fair to him that he's the only guy I could bug to help out.

Lemme know!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hey man I can help you out, what day were you thinking of getting it done? You have a place to work on it?

I have some ramps and various tools.

PM if you want.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'm down to help out as well. Let me know when you're thinking. I have limited tools, but 2 free hands never hurts.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Sorry I missed this guys. first time i've overslept in a while.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big thanks to Jlotus and 451! The swap went super smooth and amazingly quick.

When and who's car is the next project day?! My garage is always open for a fellow L.T. member.

Kim! I'll probably see you Thursday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts