The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Double suprises today.

1. Sunday at 9 pm on BBC America on the show Faking It they have a Chrome Orange Exige. I was lucky enough to have visited the factory the same day that they were filming it so I go to see it firsthand. That's where my love affair with CO (and LO) started.

2. They have a Chrome Orange Esprit at Ascot Motors in Pgh, Pa. Got to check it out when I was ordering my Elise. :)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good idea about updating my webpage. I've haven't done that in a while... (as most already know).

I'll check on the gullwing hard top. When I spoke to Curt they only had the standard one piece one.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
There is a CO Espirit headed to the St Louis Dealership Behlman Motors.

·
Registered
340 Posts
pictures, we want pictures....

Is it somewhat two-tone, like the yellow lambo? I love how it absorbs the light on the curves and has this slightly pearl color in it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I saw the CO Espirt at Ascot and it is indeed a beauty. I would consider it except I would rather be a bit more stealthy to the highway men armed with laser and radar. Maybe I should join the COM and live dangerously.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,199 Posts
GabbaGabbaHey said:
...I would rather be a bit more steatlthy to the highway men armed with laser and radar. Maybe I should join the COM and live dangerously.
This car is so sexy that is will attract attention in any color.

Ya might as well live dangerously - cuz you only live once. Besides I hear the COM has more fun...:D

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Lotus Fury,

I am #35 at Ascot, I would appreciate if you could drop me an email, i am anxious to hear how things went and continue to go with them - they seem very honest - i hope it stays that way.

Also i will probably just get a yellow car and call it a day, not a single option - well, black wheels if its available by that time, the only other option for me would be CHROME ORANGE!! how cool

Rod

[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts