The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
For those of you that are new (or those that don't get out much...;)), we have a local Lotus club based here in Indy.

Our group is involved in a wide variety of activities including: Track days, car shows, "Wrench" days, monthly dinners, parties, scenic drives, etc.

Please check out Indylotus for additional details and feel free to PM me with any questions. We'd love to have you take a look! :wave:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Silly question, What is "LOG". As in "This years LOG".

I could see that Standing for Lotus Owners Group but the way you have used it in that sentence makes me think it's something else.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silly question, What is "LOG". As in "This years LOG".

I could see that Standing for Lotus Owners Group but the way you have used it in that sentence makes me think it's something else.

You are right on the money!

LOG = Lotus Owners Gathering

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey i would like more information. im actually based in NC...but my hometown is fishers and i will be spending a lot of time there this summer...in fact the entire month of june and half of july so i would like to get together with some of you and go for a cruise or something

btw i saw a brg elise on olio road two days ago...i was in my co elise ... we waved...anyone know who that is??

i also hear theres a kg exige in the area???

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Two giant buckets of Fat fries walking through the mall, while watching toilet paper drag from aarons shoe FTW!:lol:

·
Registered
274 Posts
i live in Loogootee, IN, a small town in the southwest part of the state, about 30 miles east of Vincennes.

i am seriously considering purchasing a Lotus Elise, but i have never drove one, never ridden in one, never sat in one, and never even seen one in person.

the closest dealer to me is over 4 hours away, and i was wondering if there is anyone out there in Indiana thats not too far away that would show me their Lotus? that way i wouldnt have to drive 4+ hours just to check one out.

Mike

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ian Baas (Ian Baas Racing) has a local tuning shop, EP Werks (epWerks » Page 1 of 5) in Indianapolis. He's pretty well known in the Audi community and and I mention him because he's bringing a group of his clients up from Indianapolis to the Audi Club DE at Autobahn Country Club on April 4-6th in the Chicago SW burbs. Looks like there will be half a dozen or so Lotus there already, would be nice to see more. Anyone want to come have some fun on the track? Additional infor for the track event can be found here:
ACCCC | Audi Car Club Chicagoland Chapter

1 - 20 of 23 Posts