Votes: 6 3.0%
  • No, just hanging around

Votes: 3 1.5%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTN: Members with/without deposits!VOTE!!

HI All,
If not a problem, to get a handle on who's on the board, would you be so kind as to complete the poll. I'd like to get an idea of who's actually got deposits down at a dealer.

Won't be used for any commercial purposes, strictly for elisetalk biz.
Chris

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Wow, an hour up and the score is 24:0:0

Chris, Perhaps you want to change the title of the thread. You might be weeding out those without deposits

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm the lonely one person hanging around as of right now :) There's just so much great information and conversations going on here that I just can't stay away.

More then likely I'm going to have to wait at least two years before I can seariously think about buying a new car, let alone an Elise. Getting married the end of this year, and closing on a new house we're building next month.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MW,
Change made, thanks, thanks also for the pm, I'll get back with you tonight on that.

FYI> Everyone please vote: I can't really go into details but need some concrete numbers! Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Maybe the poll should be "How long have you had deposits down at a dealer?"

Nearly two and a half years...

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
How about, if you vote that you have one placed, reply to the thread stating how long.

I've had mine down since April '03.

BTW, guys, it's important that everyone votes in this poll so we can break down what kind of readers are on the board.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey, didn't we already have a "Big Brother is watching" thread?

;)

Dave

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Actually Chris, I was meaning the thread title. It says Attn: Members with deposits. I think it should say Attn: All elisetalk members.

Maybe then we shall see the poll tilt from 99% deposit holders.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HI Lilllie.
I tried to change it but it wouldn't let me, I emailed Randy to ask him to change it.
Chris

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hey Smura - I also placed my order on the 8th! What time were you at the Auto show? I am #37. I guess 4 other people placed orders between you and me on the same day?
Seems fishy.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lillie,
It has to be an admin, so that's Randy or MattG.

BTW>I emailed a file to your ucsd account
Chris

1 - 20 of 52 Posts