The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent you a PM but maybe you don't check them. Do you possibly have a pic of your car with the SSRs on? Mine is CO also and i'm going to be buying a set of SSRs but can't decide whether to get the silver or anthracite color.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
hey sorry, I suck at checking my PM's.

The wheels and tires are sitting in my garage waiting to be mounted. We've been busy with our home renovation and just havent done it yet. The tires are in the middle of the garage but the rims are back in a hard to reach area because we've moved so much junk around during this renovation.

Tell you what...my husband comes home for lunch soon, I'll remind him to take the wheels and tires back to work with him and get them mounted. I'll just have to see if I can move all this crap and get the rims out.

I'll try and get you a pic by Saturday? Does that work? I'll try and do it today, but I cant make promises as I dont know if my husband can get to them. But we need to get it done anyway...and we have an autocross Sunday...so I'll use this as my motivation to actually get it done. Im sure I can get you pics by Saturday afternoon at the latest.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
perryeyges said:
Get the BLACK for sure!:bow:
as far as i know they don't come in black, only silver and anthracite (gunmetal). If they came in black i would most definitely get them.

OFL, saturday would be great. Thanks a lot and good luck in the autox.

-Steve

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
:D

Hey, you said ON, you didnt say where on. ;)

hehe, anyway,pic above is proof that I DID dig them out of their hiding place and will get them mounted and take some pics for you. I had to move two mountain bikes, an RX7 rollcage ( for sale) and a sink. Im so tired of home renovations. :huh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts