The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are my chances of ever finding one for sale ? The elise looks badass in that color,Kinda looks like Cobra from Gi-Joe built a crazy car for cobra commander to cruise around in haha

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
With enough money, you can buy anything !

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
They had a purple one for sale @ Ferrari of Denver a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its not the 1 and only color for me ,I actually prefer the starlight black,Just that iv never seen a purple one before. Maybe thats why i think its so cool...So whats the lotus paint code on that purple? hahaha : )

·
Registered
171 Posts
What are my chances of ever finding one for sale ? The elise looks badass in that color,Kinda looks like Cobra from Gi-Joe built a crazy car for cobra commander to cruise around in haha
I agree. The Purple looks wicked! I tried to hunt one down for months before I dropped the dough on Saffron! ;p

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey exceed i have an old friend who lives in oslo,He moved there from tromsa...If you happen to know a christian jentoft tell him kohl said hi...Hey its a small world you never know : )

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
My friend has one. She never comes to this board.

If Lotus had offered this color from the factory with black trim, they would have sold a ton.

I don't think she would take anything less than 36k for hers.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Interesting....mine came with Biscuit coloured interior but i swapped with a Lotus friends black interior....what colour came standard with US Aubergine's?

If Lotus had offered this color from the factory with black trim, they would have sold a ton.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
On June 7 there was one for sale on Autotrader.com. it was priced below 20K as I recall....It looked pink in the photo...but I think it was purple.

I think it was in Florida somewhere.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts