The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw it this morning in the service lane, apparently awaiting delivery. The color was not for me, but I can see how it might appeal to some people.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Any idea what # customer? Just trying to guage Criswell's allocation.

·
Registered
538 Posts
pinmagic said:
Saw it this morning in the service lane, apparently awaiting delivery. The color was not for me, but I can see how it might appeal to some people.
I would have loved to have seen that color. Too bad I'm out of town this week.

Ellen

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
pix pix pix...i still would consider aubergine if the color was deep enough. pin, was it a nice deep purple (no, not a throwback to my drug crazed youth) or some barney looking thing? what options? and do you know for fact it is a customer car?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I believe that this is Elise delivery #9 for Criswell. I was told that the buyer is outside the metro area, so it may still sit there for a few more days.

Sorry, didn't have my camera with me to take pictures. The car was on their "pit road" between buildings so was under cover and the light wasn't really good. It looked like regular purple to me -- not light, not dark. I didn't pay much attention to it, frankly the color doesn't do much for me.

Of the first thirty cars on order at Criswell it appears that the lion's share are red, yellow, silver, and titanium. One is graphite gray, which I hope to see before placing my order. Also hoped to see laser blue, but none were ordered in Criswell's first batch.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was pretty deep. A bit deeper than my BRP, I think. Not too much metallic in it. The black trimwork seemed lost in it. I, too, saw it under the indoor lights, but they're pretty bright, and the garage door was open, right nearby, so there was a good dose of natural lighting coming in.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
lotus1 said:
One is graphite gray, which I hope to see before placing my order. Also hoped to see laser blue, but none were ordered in Criswell's first batch.
Just say a GG car yesterday, beautiful color. Still haven't seen ST in person, so I don't know if its worth the extra $600 yet, but you really can't go wrong with GG.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>I am told that Criswell has delivered 13 cars not including the demo.<<

Well...number 11 at Criswell is still waiting for his car as of yesterday, 10-24...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Stan said:
>>I am told that Criswell has delivered 13 cars not including the demo.<<

Well...number 11 at Criswell is still waiting for his car as of yesterday, 10-24...
As is number 13.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Remember, the cars did not arrive in the same order that they were ordered. Some were batched for colors, possibly some with LSS were delayed. But at least Criswell doesn't seem to be having "bonus" cars that are being sold for more than MSRP. The only "extra" car they sold was the demo.

·
Registered
538 Posts
TimMullen said:
Remember, the cars did not arrive in the same order that they were ordered. Some were batched for colors, possibly some with LSS were delayed. But at least Criswell doesn't seem to be having "bonus" cars that are being sold for more than MSRP. The only "extra" car they sold was the demo.
Yep, totally agree. I have no complaints whatsoever with Criswell.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Personally, I like the brighter colors on the Elise. I've seen ST and GG, and while nice and classy for sure, they tend to make the car disappear. I want mine to jump out a bit more. Personal preference.

Man, there only a few AP cars out there. It will be a rare color indeed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts