The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
I like that a lot. Probably the only color Evora that I like more than orange.

·
Registered
526 Posts
That is my new car. It was special ordered back in October, and it is the ONLY Aubergine EVORA 400 made. Unless someone else decides to order one like that. I had an Elise quite a few years ago in the same color. The wife and I loved the color so much we decide to order our new EVORA in the same color.

I was going to post few pics but I haven't had a chance to yet. Hopefully in a few days here I will get some free time to put some more miles on it and finally get some good pics.

The color is not for everyone but I would say that 95% of everyone I ran into with the Elise loved the color, and so far everyone that I have ran into with the EVORA says that they love the color. Everyone has their opinion but I obviously love the color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is my new car. It was special ordered back in October, and it is the ONLY Aubergine EVORA 400 made. Unless someone else decides to order one like that. I had an Elise quite a few years ago in the same color. The wife and I loved the color so much we decide to order our new EVORA in the same color.

I was going to post few pics but I haven't had a chance to yet. Hopefully in a few days here I will get some free time to put some more miles on it and finally get some good pics.

The color is not for everyone but I would say that 95% of everyone I ran into with the Elise loved the color, and so far everyone that I have ran into with the EVORA says that they love the color. Everyone has their opinion but I obviously love the color.
Did you buy it or are you selling it? I just saw it on cargurus and was planning on calling tomorrow

·
Registered
526 Posts
Did you buy it or are you selling it? I just saw it on cargurus and was planning on calling tomorrow
NO not selling it, I just received it a few weeks ago

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Sure won’t see another one at a stop light.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
It's purdy! Not a color that I would personally buy but I don't dislike or think its ugly either. I've see one Elise in person with that color as well and loved it. Its like the Krypton Green for the Eliges...love that color too but I'm just not cool enough to rock it. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.