361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there.

who's all going?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fifth event of the year is August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Car Show. Details below:

Logistics - The meeting spot will be at the College Avenue Park & Ride Lot (Southwest Lot). We will be leaving the park and ride lot promptly at 3:45 PM. Please see the link - Milwaukee County park and ride lot 40-20.
We will arrive at Kelly's Bleachers II in-between 5:30 PM and 5:45 PM. Dinner will be held at 6:00 PM.
Kelly's Bleachers II (Wind Lake, WI -(KellysIntroSlices ) is where we will have a buffet dinner at 6:00 PM. The parking lot will be blocked off and only we will be able to park in the lot. Buffet dinner will include prime rib / chicken / veggie along with potato and salad - Cost $19.95 per person (including soda) not including gratuity or beverages (Adult). Wives, spouses, significant others, and friends invited. More details to follow.
I am currently taking roll call for this event. Please reply to this email with how many are coming for dinner with you so I can provide Kelly with an accurate count.

Revised Schedule Of Events

August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Cruise and Car Show

Sept 13, 2008 - 3:30 PM - HP Performance Fall Installation - (More details to follow as we approach this date)

Oct 31, 2008 - Road America - March of Dimes Road America Event Sponsored By Concours Motors (Track Event) - http://www.marchofdimes.com/files/chapterFiles/07DAv2.pdf

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just 2?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure there will be a good turn out. Just not many LTers. Last cruise we had 75 cars but only 4 Lotuses.
yea, that was a good cruise....and this one will be juuuuust in time for my new exhuast setup:D

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
im sure if you guys posted more details there might be a better response....
also, PM some members here that you would like to invite personally. that makes folks feel more welcome. then they might ask another LTer to come along or someone else they know....it gets the word out better.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Excerpt from Joel's last email:

Hello everyone -

Just a quick note to clarify a few items;

(1) There will be a meeting spot for all IL members to caravan together to the College Avenue Park & Ride lot. I will send the location and time out tomorrow morning.

(2) Currently, we have 45 cars involved that I have emails for. Our goal is to get to 100 total.

(3) It is ok to invite your friends. I need their email addresses and names so I can keep an accurate count for dinner.

The weather is looking very good for this. It should be a lot of fun.

Best Regards.

Joel Gawronski
The fifth event of the year is August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Car Show Details below:
 Logistics - The meeting spot will be at the College Avenue Park & Ride Lot (Southwest Lot). We will be leaving the park and ride lot promptly at 3:45 PM. Please see the link - Milwaukee County park and ride lot 40-20.
 Kelly's Bleachers II (Wind Lake, WI -(KellysIntroSlices ) is where we will have a buffet dinner at 6:00 PM. The parking lot will be blocked off and only we will be able to park in the lot. Buffet dinner will include prime rib / chicken / veggie along with potato and salad - Cost $19.95 per person (including soda) not including gratuity or beverages (Adult). Wives, spouses, significant others, and friends invited. More details to follow.
I am currently taking roll call for this event. Please reply to this email with how many are coming for dinner with you so I can provide Kelly's Bleachers with an accurate count. I will provide everyone with an update as to who is coming next week. Please feel free to pass along to your friends.

Come on and join the fun! You can email Joel @Gawronski, Joel (US - Milwaukee) [[email protected]]

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I'll try to make it. I'll let you know within a couple days.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool, new exhaust is on, be a good chance to try it out, wonder if i'll get the decat pipe to go with it in time as well...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Update

Hope that you guys can make it

Detials:
Hello everyone -

The weather is going to be sunny and 80 and I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday.

A couple of quick points -

People coming from IL - If you are coming up from IL and want to caravan to the College Avenue Meeting spot with Carla, please email Carla at [email protected]. The group will be meeting at Lakeshore Harley-Davidson, (14000 Rockland Rd., Libertyville, IL 60048) at 2:15 PM. Please note that Carla will be leaving Lakeshore Harley-Davidson at 2:45 PM to get to the Park and Ride Lot. Special Thanks To Russ S. for allowing us to use his dealership as a meeting point.

People coming from WI - If you are interested in meeting up with me to drive to College Avenue together, I will be meeting at the Target located in New Berlin, WI on the corner or Moreland Road and Beloit Road at 3:15 PM. Please respond to this email ([email protected]) if you are planning on meeting me to drive to the park & ride lot. I will be parked in the Target parking lot right on Moreland Road.

We will be departing from the College Avenue Park & Ride lot at 3:45 PM.

Details:
The fifth event of the year is August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Car Show Details below:

Logistics - The meeting spot will be at the College Avenue Park & Ride Lot (Southwest Lot). We will be leaving the park and ride lot promptly at 3:45 PM. Please see the link - Milwaukee County park and ride lot 40-20 <http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/parkride/lots/mil4020.htm> .

Kelly's Bleachers II (Wind Lake, WI -(KellysIntroSlices ) is where we will have a buffet dinner at 6:00 PM. The parking lot will be blocked off and only we will be able to park in the lot. Buffet dinner will include prime rib / chicken / veggie along with potato and salad - Cost $19.95 per person (including soda) not including gratuity or beverages (Adult). Wives, spouses, significant others, and friends invited. More details to follow.

Revised Schedule Of Events
August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Cruise and Car Show
Sept 13, 2008 - 3:30 PM - HP Performance Fall Installation - (More details to follow as we approach this date)
Oct 31, 2008 - Road America - March of Dimes Road America Event Sponsored By Concours Motors (Track Event) - http://www.marchofdimes.com/files/chapterFiles/07DAv2.pdf <http://www.marchofdimes.com/files/chapterFiles/07DAv2.pdf>

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 17 of 17 Posts