The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, Friday of a 3 days weekend so why not make it a 4 day weekend and enjoy the best(and only) track in Portland! With 1.9 miles and 12 turns PIR is a great place to hone your skills safely on the track instead of on the road.

Why is our track day the best day you will have at PIR? :nanner:
We limit our run groups to 20 cars per run group. Less cars, less traffic, more open laps!
We only have three run groups, this means we get an average of 6 or more track sessions(usually 7 or 8) per day if all goes well! :D
More passing zones, we have longer passing zones on the back straight, additional passing zones for advanced and open passing for the race car run group.

This is not an event for Novice's, you MUST have prior track day experience to come to the track day because we will not have instructions or a novice group. We only run intermediate, advanced and race prepped cars with valid competition license.

I know what you are thinking :shift: how do I get more information!
Trackday Information | Club Lotus Northwest
You MUST call Mark Viskov to register as we are just getting computer systems/motorsports reg setup :wallbang: His number is
503-641-7693 Cost is $225 for non CLNW members or $200 if you are a CLNW member.

SEE YOU THERE, come say high to me in the Laser blue elise.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a friendly bump to remind you to register for the BEST track day of the year while supporting your local lotus club. As of Tuesday only 31 cars had registered!

·
Registered
78 Posts
What amount of experience is required? I just did the Ron Tonkin track day. But that all the track experience I have.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Call Mark Viskov at the number above he makes the decisions, but for half the cost of the Tonkin day and we usually get 7 run sessions it's a steal of a deal for a track day.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stop by and say hi to me, i will be in a Laser Blue 2005 Lotus Elise.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Hey, I'm in town again visiting so I will probably stop by and say hi

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here's a quick video from yesterday's run. Shot with iPhone 4S and used Harry's Lap Timer Pro

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gosh, I sure do like that Laser Blue Elise, what an amazing driver :shift:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Brad - I'm working on the video where you make an appearance and I totally blow the checker, but it's not ready yet. Stay tuned.

In the meantime - check this one out. Travis - you make a front camera appearance around 5:06. Go to youtube for the full HD experience.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Brad - here you go. I think that is you in front of the Camaro. You also appear at the end - sorry - my dashcam view didn't register the last lap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts