The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to put together a Sunday Drive/ Rally in August for Lotus owners. Probably on the 16th. We will begin from our dealership and drive south over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge to a location for lunch. We will pick up the tab for lunch. I will put together the route and destination with fun roads in mind. Please let me know who might be interested and as the details take shape I will post them. Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wish I could make it over there for this. I will be off the Sunday before that so I'm not too sure if I can get that Sunday off of work.

·
Registered
86 Posts
route and destination with fun roads in mind.
I'm in Florida (up in the panhandle). Are there any fun roads in Florida??
I have to drive to Birmingham or north Georgia or North Carolina for the fun roads.

~Dave

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will make do with what roads are here on the central west coast........ Date not set in stone, looking for input.

·
Registered
161 Posts
If this happens on the 16th, I may be able to switch my vacation day to that weekend. I would just need to know the exact date before July 1st.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets go with the 16th. PM me E-mails for information. I will publish meet time and root when I figure it out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wish I could make but my boss won't let me change my Vacation.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are up to a dozen Lotus's not including the dealership cars.

·
Registered
818 Posts
yea but there was a little sticker on it for this. I might be able to make it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts