The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I wanted to send out a quik reminder that next thursday (may 14th) is the Grand Opening Galla for the new dealership. Event kicks off at 4:30, attire is "Austin Chic". Hope to see all there :coolnana:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hot dogs, balloons, fire eaters and circus monkeys Chris! Are you gonna make it by?

Scott I would piss myself if you showed up dressed like that LOL!!!

Actually we have 9 restraunts catoring, media lots of high profile locals are suppose to come by. Business casual to Austin casual is ok dress.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Hi Charlie, looking forward to the grand opening and your finished Lotus showroom floor. :up:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The new Dealership, "John Eagle European", is located off of 183 and Mcniel. Its located on the north bound frontage lane just between Sail and Ski and Pavillion Lincoln. You have to turn into the drive just after the "Crestwood" sign. I will be calling as many people today as possible to get a rough head count of how many Lotus guys to expect.

Abe the showroom will be done by Monday, it's real nice! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
My hometown is trying yet ANOTHER Lotus dealership?

Hey everyone I wanted to send out a quik reminder that next thursday (may 14th) is the Grand Opening Galla for the new dealership. Event kicks off at 4:30, attire is "Austin Chic". Hope to see all there :coolnana:
Where are you located amigo and what's your story?

:D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where are you located amigo and what's your story?

:D
See above for location ^^^^^

as far as my story... pretty much everyone here knows me, I came on with Lotus when Autostrata was bought out back in the day. I worked at the downtown location (Lamar) and migrated up north to the 183 location. Stayed on until owner decided to get out of retail and place his focus back on wholesale. When the current owner came along in Feb. 2009, the boys up at Lotus Corp. put a good word in for me and after spending the last 8 months in between Lotus jobs over at Audi I'm back on board. In the past I was one the top Lotus salesmen in the nation, and also ran the service department for a time up at the old 183 location ;)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i'll try to make a jaunt up there thursday afternoon - how early does the northbound traffic past downtown bog down these days?..

...it's been about three-and-half years since i moved down to san antonio, and i'm inevitably dumbfounded each time i visit by the some aspect of the rapid pace of change... (grumblegrumblebloodyunmarkedtollroads)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.