The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who dont have your car! Genuine LOTUS elise items to tide you over!

Genuine Lotus ( imported) duct tape. You cannot find this anywhere else. Taken from trunk area of genuine 2005 Lotus Elise, used to hold on electrical connections for tail lights. In great shape, very little use. Adhesive is still tacky! Great item to place on your desk as conversation piece.

Make offers!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Does that come as a matched set? Or is the auction "per piece?" :p

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
For I am the eyes of LCU.......behold your warranty is now VOID!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
The duct tape is getting thrown out on my car tomorrow, I went out and bought the adhesive cable stays today. It's so funny that Lotus uses duct tape to hold the wiring.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, I was cleaning out the trunk and noticed that the duct tape has already fallen off the sides and is just laying there. Er, I mean the duct tape is in excellent condition and ready for a new home. ;)

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Does it only come in black?

·
Registered
538 Posts
More Authentic Items for Sale!!!

More Authentic Items for Sale!!!

Don't miss out!! Special pre-auction offering only for EliseTalk members!!! This offer will not be repeated. Limited 3-day offering prior to listing on Ebay!!

Absolutely mint condition, limited edition, complete set of stickers from a recently delivered 2005 Lotus Elise.

Don't miss out on this set of stickers! Meticulously maintained; never seen rain or snow! Includes even the ever popular SIR sticker!

;)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
BTW...What are you using to remove the glue?

·
Banned
270 Posts
I would just like to have the chance to throw out the duct tape. My car was sitting at Long Beach for well over a month, called the dealer in Honolulu the other week, bad news. They have NO idea where the friggin car is. Not in transit to Maui, no longer on the dock, not a clue.

Aloha,
Thomas Praetzel, about had it

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
lol...just dug this thread up. This is for all you noobs who dont realize how it was for all of us old school folks who waited two years to get our cars.

This is for all of you, like me, who waited two years to get your car. You remember how tense it was getting when some of us early listers had our cars and most people didnt.

I made this post last year around this time to add some levity to the tense situation. Those who were around will recall how uptight people were getting last year.

:mw:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
That was a good thread. Not as good as the arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg! thread, though, which was popular just before the first car was delivered!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts