The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
617arg said:
what channel is "Auto Motor" on? SPEED??....never heard of it.
In the Baltimore-Washington area, it's only broadcast on the Howard University channel, WHUT, and it's shown on Saturday at 12:30pm.

Motorweek at 12:00 and Auto Motor at 12:30. Both are a regular part of my Saturdays ... and both shows typically leave me very disappointed. I spend an hour with those shows every weekend and I might see 3 minutes of cool stuff if I'm lucky. You never know what you're gonna get.

Auto Motor und Sport (based in Germany) has cool stuff more often than MotorWeak, but they still waste a lot of time on economy car comparos, German Autobahn police training, and crash test studies, etc.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I varied my Saturday morning routine a little by getting up early, watching qualifying from the Hungaroring, and then taking my S2000 for it's 1st oil service. $27! and 45 minutes.

Anyway, I got back in time to see the Auto Motor und Sport show w/ the Chrome Orange Exige. Looked good. We already know the text & the piece didn't say much .. but the G-N-R music + the Exige in motion was worth watching.

Anyone else see it?

Now I'm off to go look at a bigger house w/ multi-car garage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts