The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i tried to list my lotus on sale at Auto Trader, they did not have a Lotus as a MFG, so I sent them a email; here was their responce:

Dear Bruce:

We thank you for your interest in our site, however there is another website better suited for your ad placement and searches. All classic cars and cars over 20 years of age can be searched and advertised on AutoTrader Classics - Buy and Sell Antique Cars, Classic Cars, Muscle Cars or AutoTrader Classics - Buy and Sell Antique Cars, Classic Cars, Muscle Cars. There you will also find listings for parts, motorcycles, RVs, boats, etc. The support phone number for Collector Car Trader is 1-877-354-4066.

If we may be of further assistance please contact Private Seller Services Monday through Saturday from 8am-11pm and Sunday 10am-4pm Eastern
at 1-866-AUTOTRADER (866-288-6872).

I wish you the best of luck in selling your car, and thanks again for choosing AutoTrader.com.

Sincerely,

AutoTrader.com Private Seller Services
1-866-AUTOTRADER.

Go Figure, so now its on Ebay.

·
Registered
6,570 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i bought my elise from its original owner on autotrader née autotrader classics née collector car trader just last month - you can find lotus under autotrader classics exotic section...

·
Registered
143 Posts
I also found my Elise on Autotrader, advertised by a private seller....admittedly the Canadian version - but Lotus is listed as a manufacturer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts