The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First track day of the year for me. Saturday, April 19(day before Easter) at Autobahn Country Club north course. Hosted by GPS Track Time. I ran with them at both events last year and had a blast! Great group of people to run with. Hope to see a few other Lotus out there. GPS Track Time, LLC | Noncompetitive Driving

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm going to be in Austin... Hopefully I'll make another track day with you this summer. However, trying to keep up with your S240 was disheartening...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to be in Austin... Hopefully I'll make another track day with you this summer. However, trying to keep up with your S240 was disheartening...
Wish you could make it out. hopefully we can meet up at the track later this year.

i think I'll be coming
Awesome!! It will be cool to have a few lotus out there.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Awesome!! It will be cool to have a few lotus out there.
Hi Rich, thinking about doing this one. How many participants do they typically run per group? North track can get crowded quick at just 1.4 miles. While I generally don't mind playing with traffic, it can get a little painful depending on the awareness of those around you.
What group do you typically run in? If nothing else could be fun to grid up together if we coordinate run groups.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Rich, thinking about doing this one. How many participants do they typically run per group? North track can get crowded quick at just 1.4 miles. While I generally don't mind playing with traffic, it can get a little painful depending on the awareness of those around you.
What group do you typically run in? If nothing else could be fun to grid up together if we coordinate run groups.
Ken, last year was their first year they were around. I did both days with them(autobahn and blackhawk), and they were a great group to run with. I don't remember the number of people, but it wasn't crowded out there. Most everyone was quick with the pointy. I ran advanced both times with them. this year I am helping instruct novice also. I will IM you with some info on that if you are interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts