The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark, Ajay and I from the QC's. Anyone up for the steakhouse after tech Sunday night?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another great show Mark! and no rain!
What happened to the Testarossa? that looked like smoke, not steam to me....:eek:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yesterday had incredible weather...any good pictures? I know two guys from the Subaru forum I frequent that were there yesterday too...

·
Banned
901 Posts
Yesterday had incredible weather...any good pictures? I know two guys from the Subaru forum I frequent that were there yesterday too...
Sponge:

Yes indeed the weather man was kind! I should have a batch of photos from Autobahn in the next few days compliments of the photo group that was there.

Feff

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did one of them drive a Legacy wagon?, I rode with that guy. Didn't ride with either of the STI's, the gray one sounded mean as Hell!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yup one of them was in a wagon...he's the one that motivated me to take mine in a few weeks. He said it was a blast...figured its better to learn in a slower car then step up. THey are a ton of fun to push thru corners even w/o the turbo.

Did you ride in the Silver Legacy GT sedan? That is a buddy of mines it is silly fun now that he has the R compound tires...the guy you rode with said it'll about make your nose bleed the way it takes corners now LOL

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, it was the white one, bone stock. He was a good driver, hustled it around the track pretty well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That's what I heard he did a good job...I doubt I can repeat his performance but I am looking forward to it.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Hi All:

Some photos from Putnam Park April 21st and Autobahn Country Club on June 2nd!

With two months until our August 18th track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are well over ½ full. If you'd like to join us for the Autobahn II (August 18th) event or any remaining MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

Track Day Registration

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
ah...over rated :) any pointers for me and my shaggin wagon? its the same as the one you road in but I have done brake upgrades

how's the weather are you washed away yet? My family all lives in SE Iowa in CR, Mt. Pleasant, Marshalltown, and Des Moines

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
water in my basement again last night but house intact.
I-80 is closed where it crosses the Cedar River, not sure where they are routing the trucks. that's gotta be a cluster-f**k!
At least it's raining again..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
143 Posts
We have been getting nailed too but nothing like you guys...the weather channel where live in Iowa City yesterday and only one bridge was open in downtown. What a nightmare....

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have been getting nailed too but nothing like you guys...the weather channel where live in Iowa City yesterday and only one bridge was open in downtown. What a nightmare....
they evacuated 240 patients from one of the hospitals in Cedar Rapids. Most of the University of Iowa Campus is under water (east of the Iowa River).
Trucks going cross-country have been detoured about 250 miles to avoid the floods. Takes 7-8 hours to cross the state now. Hope it's cleared out for the IRL race this weekend....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts