The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
give me my second cam!
481 Posts
I will met up with you there in my 05 Elise. I live in Redlands so it its a short drive for me. I will probably just watch though from the sidelines. My car is not exactly auto-x ready at the moment and probably wont be by the event date.:(

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, you're welcome to ride shotgun. I did autocross with stock brakes, oem seatbelt and street tires before - it can be done and still have fun. Just go out there, have a good time and not worry about hitting any wall like the big track.

·
give me my second cam!
481 Posts
If its ok I will just ride shotgun with you and thanks for the offer I really appreciate it.:bow: I am currently tight on funds and would be in a world of hurt if I broke something on the car right now.Right now I am planning my oil line project by gathering all the parts I need since it dosent seem like Lotus is ever going to come up with a solution to this serious problem.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Cool, you're welcome to ride shotgun. I did autocross with stock brakes, oem seatbelt and street tires before - it can be done and still have fun. Just go out there, have a good time and not worry about hitting any wall like the big track.
OEM seatbelt is improved quite a bit with a SeatSnug.

·
give me my second cam!
481 Posts
Not to ask a dumb question but what is a SeatSnug?:shrug:

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts

·
give me my second cam!
481 Posts
Those are actually pretty neat. I think I am going to install a pair in my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts