The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it was my first autocross event and go figure, it rained. Do you have any idea how unusual this is? We only get six inches of rain per year and it had to be THIS day. Anyway, still had fun. It was great to see Elises racing. I got to watch them go buy while I worked on the course and from the spectators area. Because my Elise won't be here for a few more months, I could only look longingly at them as they went by. Some day, some day.....

I raced my CTS-V. Although my times were not quite competetive with the Z06's, I'm sure it had to do with my lack of ability not the car's. I can't wait for the autocross school that will be held next month so I can drive more like a racer and less like a teenager in a stolen car.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Looks like a blast!

Out of couriousity, were you the Storm TI Elise that was in a office complex parking stalling on Priest, north of University of Thursday?

I was cutting throught the parking lot because the traffic is really bad on Priest and 17th Street when I saw a Storm TI Elise with it's top off. It was the first time I saw an Elise outside of the dealership so it took about 2-3 seconds for me to register what I really saw. By the time it registered, I was already about to turn left on Priest. After that, I was a bit in shock that I actually saw an Elise. :clap:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey AZSTAR..I was there as well..just watching. I'll be at the Dec 4th course along with a couple other Elise drivers. See ya there.

Nomad (Bill)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts