The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, these are GREAT pics!

pics of stock vs stage 1 exhaust AND stage 2 exhaust!

stage 2, saves 12lbs over stock:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Agreed, great pics. Note the Lotus accessory items. Is that a sill plate?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Randy Chase said:
Agreed, great pics. Note the Lotus accessory items. Is that a sill plate?
looks like it

here's the pic, stage 1 exhaust with other goodies

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
i don't like that, it looks cheap and dumb. how much does stage 1 save over stock?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Derek said:
12 lbs difference from stock. They cost about $595 and $695 respectively according to my dealer.
stage 2 saves 12 pounds vs stock--not sure about stage 1

(unless you've heard differently)

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
Originally posted by Derek
12 lbs difference from stock. They cost about $595 and $695 respectively according to my dealer.
Oh, both save 12 lbs?! Excellent! Thanks, Derek. Then what is the difference between the two other than the tip? Why is Stage 2 $100 more?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
shay2nak said:
Oh, both save 12 lbs?! Excellent! Thanks, Derek. Then what is the difference between the two other than the tip? Why is Stage 2 $100 more?

Thanks!
Sorry, I must be sleepy, I mean stage II save 12 lbs from stock. I'm not sure how much if anything stage I saves. It does sound good and is said to gain 2 bhp or so. I am not sure how much of a gain stage II gives.

·
Forum Mop
612 Posts
Patrick sent me those pics this morning .... awesome stuff. I'm loving that Stage 2 exhaust. can't wait to see it on a car!

and the pricing isn't terribly bad, either!

Good stuff.

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
i'm trying to, i've fixed the angle and size, but the hole is off center and now i can't copy & paste it onto the CO pic. i don't know what the hell is going on. i tried joining the dual pipes into one, but it looks totally fake.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts