The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AutoTooner is a company that makes custom artwork for different cars, then prints them on shirts and sells them for communities like us.

I just bought a shirt from them for my other car, and I was thinking it might be cool to ask them to make Elise S2 shirts!! What do you guys think? Here are some examples of their current Lotus offerings:

http://www.autotooner.com/lotus

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Those aren't my favorites.

What we really need to do is to hound Lotus to start making some NICE clothing, for a change. I looked at the stuff at my dealer (and on the website), and most of it is pretty horrible. They have one polo shirt, with a SMALL Lotus emblem, ON A POCKET, no less! Talk about nerdy and ugly. Even the dealer agreed it was bad news.

Even the decent-looking clothing tends to have small logos, often in black and white (IIRC). I want a nice jacket with a HUGE embroidered logo on the back, or something decent looking.

Thus far, very little of the Lotus merchandise has tempted me, and I'm normally the kind who buys a lot of that stuff.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
transio said:
AutoTooner
Personally, I don't like the caricatures of the cars. I wouldn't mind some nice serious detailed pictures, but the type done by "AutoTooner" remind me of the old "CarToons" magazines of my youth - I used to read them along with MAD, and the other comic books... Sorry...

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have a Lotus shirt that somebody bought for me from Lotus of Atlanta. It's a tan polo with a Lotus emblem on the chest (not large) and Lotus written on the sleeves.

I've seen a number of other Lotus shirts, including a big black fleece that says Lotus all over it.

You can get anything you want shipped from the UK. All you have to do is pay for it.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I have a couple of the Lotus Sport fleeces. I have both the full zip and the half zip. I seem to live in the full zip fleece jacket. The half zip appears to be much thicker. They both have a big 9" x 4" silhouette of Lotus Sport Exige on the back, and a Lotus emblem and Lotus Sport emblem on the front.

I've attached a couple of pics - and yes I know it needs laundering.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts