The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a select group of '08 Exige's available to anyone who is interested!

Canyon Red 240S w/ Touring Pack, Track Pack and Star Shield
Arctic Silver 240S w/ Touring Pack, Track Pack and Star Shield
Persian Blue 240S w/ Touring Pack, Track Pack and Star Shield
Liquid Blue 240S w/ Touring Pack, Track Pack and Star Shield

Club Racer 220S

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these cars!! :clap::clap:

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Weekend bump
Hey Dan.

Can I come over and swap out roofs between your Canyon Red S240 and my CR 07 Exige S?

I'll even throw in $100!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Out of site -out of mind so here's a bump.

Any chance of a picture of the Canyon Red Exige 240? :evil: Never saw a Mohawk in Canyon Red.

·
Premium Member
12,002 Posts
Not that it truly matters, but strictly speaking shouldn't the title be "Available for Purchase"?

After all, they're already on sale.

sorry....I'll go now. But, you got a bump.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hey Dan - where'dya get the CR?

Can I send you someone from Oregon or something for it! You can't be goin' around here now, ruinin' my "exclusive" like that!! ;)

Might be interesting to drive mine in and get their pictures taken together though, where the opportunity exists. Would be kinda neat. ...2 out of 20 re-united, separated at birth! :cool:

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I would like to see pictures of each of these. In fact, I would like to see all Lotus dealers who post cars for sale on this forum post photos of the car. To advertise here is free and targeted to the dedicated audience. Seems like a no brainer. However, many aren't seriously going to consider or think about the car unless they have a compelling reason to do so or have an image of it.

Speaking from experience; it can sometimes be a nerve-racking gamble to buy a car out of state, unseen in person. At least with new cars you can hope they are in "new" condition. But that isn't always the case. I have seen some new cars which are only new in registration but the condition would have you thinking otherwise. I have seen new cars that have been buffed and have swirls like crazy, heavily corroded brakes from sitting (not a good thing on a 240 by the way), scratches, etc.

Posting pictures, even though it may look like every other car in said color, helps show the condition and puts a image that can be pondered.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would like to see pictures of each of these. In fact, I would like to see all Lotus dealers who post cars for sale on this forum post photos of the car. To advertise here is free and targeted to the dedicated audience. Seems like a no brainer. However, many aren't seriously going to consider or think about the car unless they have a compelling reason to do so or have an image of it.

Speaking from experience; it can sometimes be a nerve-racking gamble to buy a car out of state, unseen in person. At least with new cars you can hope they are in "new" condition. But that isn't always the case. I have seen some new cars which are only new in registration but the condition would have you thinking otherwise. I have seen new cars that have been buffed and have swirls like crazy, heavily corroded brakes from sitting (not a good thing on a 240 by the way), scratches, etc.

Posting pictures, even though it may look like every other car in said color, helps show the condition and puts a image that can be pondered.
Yea, what he said....so where are the pics? :D

·
Registered
6,656 Posts

Any chance of a picture of the Canyon Red Exige 240? :evil: Never saw a Mohawk in Canyon Red.
Dan, you haven't posted up much else about these cars...did they ever come in?

Allan...I just put a 'Mohawk' roof on my Canyon Red S220. I'll take some pix this weekend and post em here.

BTW, I know it's sacrilige, but I had a carbon fiber cup type roof painted canyon red. I'm just not into the CF look much anymore. Even with the 'weight' of the paint, I'm saving over 10lb's over the stock roof.

Anyway, Criswell's body shop did the paint work. The quality of the work is simply outstanding, and the price was outrageously reasonable. Couldn't be more pleased with the outcome.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts

Not the best pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Can you post up pics of all of them?

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
George,

Dan is a good guy and I'm sure he's working on it. It's good to see you have held on to your dedication to the brand. You are a real asset to the community.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts