The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Company Christmas party Saturday and look what a manager who works for me got me, SIGNED photos by James Hunt and Niki Lauda! Hard to see James Hunt signature, upper middle left). And the rest of the folks chipped in and got me an Autoart 1:18 scale model!

Attachments

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,423 Posts
NOTHING says Happy Holidays like a new cam wheel! :coolnana:

I see you got a nice one. :D Both a Red dot AND a green dot CW would be apt.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NOTHING says Happy Holidays like a new cam wheel! :coolnana:

I see you got a nice one. :D Both a Red dot AND a green dot CW would be apt.
Green is installed in the Esprit :)

Was thinking about taking the one on the pick and if I can find a used Esprit cam shaft weld together to make a lamp like this one another manager who works for me got me for Christmas!

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
Company Christmas party Saturday and look what a manager who works for me got me, SIGNED photos by James Hunt and Niki Lauda! Hard to see James Hunt signature, upper middle left). And the rest of the folks chipped in and got me an Autoart 1:18 scale model!
Wow, that's a heck of a nice gift set. You have one thoughtful crew. That's great!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone got an old Esprit S4 (4 cylinder) cam laying around want to get rid of? Want to use the cam gear I have to get welded to one and make my own Esprit cam and gear lamp! Doesn't need to be usable condition

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,423 Posts
Want to use the cam gear I have to get welded to one and make my own Esprit cam and gear lamp! Doesn't need to be usable condition
Don't forget to fit the patented Lucas 3-way switch on your new lamp: Off, Dim, and Flicker are the three lighting positions.

rotfl rotfl rotfl

·
Glutton For Punishment
251 Posts
Keep in mind the lotus cam "should" bolt to the lotus cam gear.

Should avoid the awkward can't weld aluminum to steel discussion with your local welder. :D

Nice gifts by the way. I was gifted original lotus dealer wall art by a buddy. A sport 300 print and an S4S print. Inspiration for the garage. They were hanging in the local dealership before it sold. I guess they weren't worthy of making the move.

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.