The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Where'd they get the cool red duct tape?

I want some instead of the boring "Kentucky Chrome" silver stuff we have here.:D

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Atyclb,

You're dead on. It looks a lot like the P140 car which was scrapped. I think the basic idea at the tail with the rear lamps has some merit but from a composition stand point, they seem awkward. Lotus designs recently have been much more successful.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are crazy. This car is gorgeous. Bad ass. It definately looks better than the Gallardo. But, then again I have always been partial to Ferraris. The interior pics I've seen look awesome too.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
did they shorten the car's length? It looks a lot shorter than the 360 to me. It's ok. If it comes in the Gallardo's orange then maybe I'd buy it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
It's growing on me, especially the front. However, I don't like the oval front air intakes. I think they should have gone with a slightly more square/angular intake, especially around the outside corners, like this artist's rendition:

Still not crazy about the enzo rear, but who knows, maybe that'll grow on me in time too.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
when i get to the pearly gates, saint peter shall ask me "what color would you like your gallardo?"

the 430 pics look alittle "put together", but i suspect the final styling will be more composed. i like the rear - its the rest that looks kinda akward.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Based only on looks I wouldn't kick to the curb... I'd sell it. Between this and the Enzo, Ferrari's aesthetic sense seems to be headed down the crapper. The way those tail lights sit and the front bumper cover both look pretty bad.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts