The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Carbon Fiber
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
30. Good day in Pittsburgh do lotus cruising.

What the heck I'll take it out n suck up some of that hollywood effect from the car..

So far so good, got the is it 100,000 already lol.

I said yea, lol imma fu€£er ain't I

·
Registered
6,485 Posts
30. Good day in Pittsburgh do lotus cruising.

What the heck I'll take it out n suck up some of that hollywood effect from the car..

So far so good, got the is it 100,000 already lol.

I said yea, lol imma fu€£er ain't I
30 is 15, twice.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
30's suck. You suddenly, abruptly start to grow old. Grey hair starts out of nowhere. You feel a bit more run down. Not as good as the 20's.

One very good thing is that girls get really desperate for stability and a long-term relationship. If you're single in your 30's, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Unbelievably easy to meet and date girls way out of your league.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
30's suck. You suddenly, abruptly start to grow old. Grey hair starts out of nowhere. You feel a bit more run down. Not as good as the 20's.

One very good thing is that girls get really desperate for stability and a long-term relationship. If you're single in your 30's, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Unbelievably easy to meet and date girls way out of your league.

·
Carbon Fiber
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting married 4-20 so that's not gonna pan out for me.. To bad too I got this chick magnet!!!

No I love her though lol, fogetabout the ho's!

So as of now I can look forward to more b
Naps n gray hair?!??

I can't use the one good thing.lol!

but I gotta tell my homies of this "desperate for stability" thing haha

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
so far 30s is same as 20s. same stuff just different number. I'm lucky i still look like I'm in my 20s anyway. :p

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Second, 30s will be great. You are securing a life partner to build your life together with, probable family addition in the next 5 years or so, and a little more maturity to appreciate some finer things you would have passed on before, I predict 30s will be absolutely FANTASTIC for you!

·
Carbon Fiber
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks LT bros! I knew there were some other people out there with a positive outlook!

Is 30 the first time u officially do the life worth measure deal??

I did it, I'm cool for now but got alot of work to do before the 50 life reflect I hear of....

Ahh I'll go to bed n be back to raisin hell in the am...

·
Registered
693 Posts
30's are the best years IMO. Old enough to get due respect and not even close to being old.... more opportunity on the dating scene... Mo money, mo money, mo money!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts