The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi follow Arizona Elise owners and perspective owners,

I figure we have at least 6 owners in the Valley now. Why not have a role call list to help fascilitate any possibe events. I think something as simple as a weekend morning drive out to Bartlett Lake would be great fun. What do you all think about using this thread for posting your car ( or when you expect it) , and any contact information you'd like to share? What other thoughts do you guys have?

Well Here goes...(see next reply)

Bill
(Nomad)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bill H Halmi
Elisetalk handle - Nomad
email: [email protected]

Misc:

She's my daily driver, and drove in my first autox :clap: yesterday.
If you asked me whether I'd be autocrossing 3 months ago I would have laughed. I really new nothing about it. It turns out it's fun and safe and you can smile all day. It was great to really feel the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Elise in N. AZ

Hey guys,
My Mag Blue is on the truck tonight, coming coss country. Should be here by Valentines. Got lucky, and moved up the list by at least 8 or 9 months. Let me know when you get anything organized, or maybe meet halfway, like in Sedona or someplace for a weekend, etc.

Thanks,
Badbob

MagBlue, Touring, Hardtop...

Update, a big 18 wheeler just pulled in this morning with my new ride. She's safe and sound tonight. 2-10-05

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just got mine last night---how bout a ride----

up the beeline (87) to payson. great roads to ride on.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Missed this thread.

Allan Gibbs
e-mail: [email protected]

Scottsdale Lotus once mentioned putting together a get-together such as a auto-x. Maybe we should follow up and have something like a tech-session, followed by an auto-x.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine is due in 1-2 weeks (Technically 4/20 but they're coming in early apparently) So I'll be ready for some cruisin.

Jason T.
N. Phoenix
elisetalk.phx.area (at) filthyjason (dot) com

FJ

·
Registered
609 Posts
Should be here soon!

Saffron, Touring, Hardtop, Starshield - hopefully by end of April (waiting for update from Dan)... :nanner:

·
Registered
30 Posts
well I got the call around 2:30 & my loan paperwork is almost done. I should be crusing home in style!!!

It's almost 2 weeks early! Shibby!

Dan said they got 5 in today, so there are going to be a few other happy Scottsdale drivers! :D

~FJ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nope, I'm Mag Blue / the tan interior & touring.

Oh my neighbor mentioned that he saw a group of Elans & Esprits gathering around Desert Ridge on Saturday, apparently for a drive. Does anyone know of a Lotus Owners Group here in the valley?

~FJ

·
Registered
4 Posts
As the last post showed, there is a Lotus group in town. It is nothing extremely organized; just a bunch of Lotus guys that get together. It would be great if you guys would like to show up at the monthly get together. Right now, there are only two Elises that show up (mine and another). And both of us own other Loti. The monthly gatherings are on the third Thursday of every month at 7PM at the Rock Bottom Brewery on the NW corner of Shea and the 101 in Scottsdale. Feel free to contact me or Jim (as shown in the link from the previous message) about anything.

That drive a few weeks ago was organized due to the fact that Mike Ostrov (Elite expert-originals, not the 70's version) was in town. The group included the two Elises, three original Elites, and the only Esprit Sport 300 in the states (plus an Elan, a Europa, and an Esprit S4s).

Lance

·
Registered
609 Posts
You had me at "beer"...

xtec said:
The monthly gatherings are on the third Thursday of every month at 7PM at the Rock Bottom Brewery on the NW corner of Shea and the 101 in Scottsdale.
Great! That's close to my house and a regular hangout of mine. Have been there twice with my SY so far, and always fun to sit outside and watch the crowds gather...:)

Can't make it in May (out of town 3rd Thursday), but will try for the June meeting.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I'll be in Fountain Hills this weekend with my Elise

Any holidy weekend drives going on in the area???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts