Newark $205+
Orlando $205+
Philadelphia $205+
Phoenix $205+
San Francisco $205+
Seattle $205+
Tampa $205+
</i>

With the <a href="http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1063">rave reviews</a> that the Lotus Sport Scare Yourself Sensible day at Hethel is getting why not quench the addiction by visiting them?

This is cheap enough so that it wouldn't be outrageous to only go for only a few days.

Here is a <a href="http://leisure.travelocity.com/Promotions/1,,TRAVELOCITY|1532|air_main,00.html">link to the promo</a>.

Nifty idea!

·
Registered
971 Posts
The Scare Yourself Sensible day costs 99 Pounds Sterling. Or at the current exchange rate about $175. The one on 18 October was the last one for 2003. I'm not sure when the first one will be for '04. But it is well worth the trip.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
This is a great deal! Roadtrip! :)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Why dont we all charter a plane and go there and take over the factory in true American spirit. Lotus for everyone!!! The $205 Round trip airfair is probably if you leave at 3 am on wednesday and put yourself in a crate..I know foreigners are staying away from the US because they either are afraid of terrorist attacks or hate us for invading Iraq. Are they boycotting England too for helping us out and is the reason for the low fair to increase tourism?

snip

If you give us your Lotus factory in exchange for not being invaded we will spare you and give you all of the Yugos and Kias that you ever wanted.

I've got to go and vote today- (Did anyone else forget too) so I can replace the current politicans with new ones who will support my plan- Beware of the Chrome Orange Militia!!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
xxotic,
spare us the political commentary! This is a friendly bbs for elise enthusiasts and not the place for political discussion.

Now if you want to talk about nitrous on the elise, I can live with that.

Chris;)

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
zvezdah1 said:

Now if you want to talk about nitrous on the elise, I can live with that.

Chris;)
That is a political debate of another sort! Let's leave that one alone too ;)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
OUCH!!!! I have had my political comments snipped.

I would have expected that from Lotus Admin or a UK based site but not from a site run by Americans- Ever hear of Freedom of Speech?

Chris, I can understand why you did it though. My deleted feelings of distain toward the monarchy may have been mistakenly construed as feeling of hatred towards British citizens in general. This is not what I intended. People talk about all sorts of things on this forum, so I figured I would voice my opinion.

You are right this is not a political forum. I guess we just need to get more info on the Elise so we don't get sidetracked on other topics :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts